The Raven Cycle - TV series

07:54:00 Victoria 0 Comments


So guys, this is the big news of the weekend. The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater could actually be adapted on screens. 

The Raven Cycle - TV series

Yes, you read right! Now is it a good thing or not, I guess we'll see. It is not the first time her books tried to find adaptation on screens. Her Shiver series was supposed to be adapted in movies but the project got canceled. 

Now you are wondering who will be working on this project, right? It has been said that Twilight's director, Catherine Hardwicke, would be the director. 

The Raven Cycle - TV series - Catherine Hardwicke


Personally, I haven't read the books from the Raven Cycle series. I read her Shiver series and I must say that I had been really disappointed but I may give a try to this series. 

You can find more information here :)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: