December unboxing - Owlcrate box

12:30:00 Victoria 1 Comments

Hello my dear followers!

I finally received my Owlcrate box. The monthly theme was Epic. As usual, the monthly plan and the shipping costs are quite expensive (if you live in Europe) but you will not regret it. 


What is it?

Owlcrate is a YA book box with different themes every month. They adapt their content according to their monthly theme. You receive a book recently published along with some goodies. All the goodies are created by famous Instagrammers/Bookstagrammers. 


International book box






What is in it?
  • A mystery mini figurine from Funko. Personally, I received Hagrid :) 
  • An enamel pin inspired by Lord of the Rings and designed by Jane Mount. 
  • A set of Game of Thrones coasters from Dark Horse Comics. 
  • An illustrated greeting card from Susanne Draws inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia.
  • A sticker inspired by A Darker Shade of Magic and designed by Miss Phi. 
  • A book Of Fire and Stars written by Audrey Coulthurst. 

What did you think about it?

This box was good but it was not my favorite one. I was slightly disappointed by the goodies. It is not Owlcrate's fault but I am not a fan of Harry Potter and the goodies were not something I could put on my bookshelf. They are nice goodies but I don't think I will really use one of them. However I liked the book cover and the story seems super exciting! 

I have subscribed to the monthly renewal plan. So I will keep you updated about the new boxes to come. 

Find the link here in case you would be interested: https://www.owlcrate.com

xoxo

Tags: books, book box, subscription, gift, goodies, review, Owlcrate, December, box

You Might Also Like

1 commentaire: