November unboxing - Fairyloot box

19:00:00 Victoria 0 Comments

Hello my lovely followers!

Today I received my first Fairyloot box. I had seen quite some pictures passing by with this box and I was quite curious about what it was exactly. So I subscribed to a one-month box, just to see if I would like it or not. 


What is it?

Fairyloot is a YA book box with different themes every month. November was Royals and Rogues and December is Sci-Fi Adventure. You have a book published the past month with different goodies related to the monthly theme. 


International book box
November unboxing of the Fairyloot box

November unboxing of the Fairyloot box



What is in it?
  • A Queen of Books mug designed by Readatmidnight. 
  • A bag of teas on the Royal and Rogues theme by the Tea Leaf Company. 
  • A pocket mirror designed by Bookworm Boutique. 
  • A Queen of Terrasen notepad by Alexis Lampley.  
  • A scented soap crystals by Craftyragamuffin. 
  • An art print inspired by Red Queen and designed by lovelyowlsbooks and Bookotter. 
  • A book Nemesis by Anna Banks.

What did you think about it?

I fell in love with this box. I think it is one of my favorite! The goodies were beautiful and the mug was amazing! I have started to read the book and it seems interesting. I only read 20 pages, so I cannot know if my interest will be kept until the end but it starts very well ;) 

I haven't subscribed to the December box because I am not that into sci-fi but hopefully, I will subscribe again for January. 

Find the link here in case you would be interested: http://www.fairyloot.com. Trust me, a book box can be a very nice Christmas or birthday gift!

xoxo

Tags: books, book box, subscription, gift, goodies, review, Fairyloot, November, box

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: