November unboxing - Owlcrate box

02:15:00 Victoria 0 Comments

Hello my lovely followers!

Monday I received my second Owlcrate box (I may not continue counting them soon ;) ). I was pretty excited for this new content as the monthly theme was Wonderland. I could not wait to get my hands on it. As usual, the monthly plan and the shipping costs are quite expensive (if you live in Europe) but you will not regret it. 


What is it?

Owlcrate is a YA book box with different themes every month. They adapt their content according to their monthly theme. You receive a book recently published along with some goodies. All the goodies are created by famous Instagrammers/Bookstagrammers. 


International book box

November unboxing of the Owlcrate box

November unboxing of the Owlcrate box



What is in it?
  • A tea blend in a superb box specially designed for this box by Riddle's Tea Shoppe and Adagio. 
  • A bookmark created by Authored Adornments.
  • A magnet inspired by the fairy tale Alice in Wonderland and designed by Evie Bookish (her account on Instagram is incredible!)
  • An exclusive paperback edition of Alice in Wonderland with its bookmark designed by Rosa Rodil. 
  • A book Heartless by Marissa Meyer with an exclusive edition for this Owlcrate box too.  

What did you think about it?

This box is probably the best one ever! I felt slightly disappointed with the first box I received from Owlcrate (October box) but this one was absolutely perfect. All the goodies were incredibly made,  all the subscribers received books exclusive editions and I cannot wait to start the book Heartless

I have subscribed to the monthly renewal plan. So I will keep you updated about the new boxes to come. 

Find the link here in case you would be interested: https://www.owlcrate.com

xoxo

Tags: books, book box, subscription, gift, goodies, review, Owlcrate, November, box

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: