January unboxing - Owlcrate box

16:00:00 Victoria 0 Comments


Hello my sweet followers!

So I just came back from holidays and I found my January Owlcrate box. The monthly theme was Classic Remix. I had been kind of spoiled on Instagram. I was on holidays so I did not have access to my mailbox :(  As usual, the monthly plan and the shipping costs are quite expensive (if you live in Europe) but you will not regret it. 

What is it?
Owlcrate is a YA book box with different themes every month. They adapt their content according to their monthly theme. You receive a book recently published along with some goodies. All the goodies are created by famous Instagrammers/Bookstagrammers. 

International book box



What is in it?
  • A bag of mint tea created by First Edition Tea Co and inspired by The Little Prince
  • A soap created by TeaSoapBooks with an odor inspired by The Secret Garden
  • A Slaughterhouse Five bookmark designed by Lexy Olivia.
  • A magnet inspired by The Phantom of the Opera and designed by Sweet Sequels. 
  • A calendar designed by Obvious State.
  • A book RoseBlood by A.G. Howard.
What did you think about it?

Once again. the box was good but still not one of my favorite one. I liked the magnet and the bookmark and  the book seems interesting. I love the cover! 
I have subscribed to the monthly renewal plan. So I will keep you updated about the new boxes to come. 
Find the link here in case you would be interested: https://www.owlcrate.com

xoxo

Tags: books, book box, subscription, gift, goodies, review, Owlcrate, January, box

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: