Fallen Series by Lauren Kate - Movie

03:34:00 Victoria 0 Comments


So I will probably not be the most objective person because even though I didn't hate the book series, I also didn't like it particularly. I felt like the two first books were very long and very "young", the third was the one I actually enjoyed the most and I didn't have the courage to properly read the fourth book. I passed so many scenes, it shouldn't even be legal, haha!

Anyway, there was a Fallen movie that had been "released" (where? I don't really know; when? a few months ago) and I will let you discover the trailer.



I am sorry but it looks like a very bad B-rated movie. I am not a huge fan of the books series so I was hopeful maybe I would like the movie but it looks like nup! it's going to be as bad as the books.

So what do you think of this trailer? Have you read the books? Did you like them? 

P.S: I don't think there has been an official release date in DVD or on TV so we'll have to be extremely patient... but I wasn't that impatient anyway, haha!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: